We our pleased to annouce we will be opening our doors for client visits!
With guidance from the Chief Medical Officer, we created a plan for provision of services that will help keep our staff, clients, and Yukoners safe. It is important to note that COVID risk remains and we all need to remain vigilant. We are going to do our part and we ask that you do yours.
How to be a great client during this time of COVID:
- STAY HOME if you are unwell and/or have traveled outside of the the territory in the past 14 days or if you have been in contact with people who are unwell or have traveled.
- Any appointments canceled because you are unwell will no be subject to the 24 hour cancelation fee!
- Come ON TIME for your scheduled appointment (NOT EARLY). This will help us control flow of traffic through the clinic.
- Use the HAND SANITIZER provided at the entrance to the clinic.
- Only bring to your appointment items you need (ex. purse/wallet, cell phone, shorts/tank top, and/or necessary medications.
- Please be mindful about keeping your distance from other clients and staff.
- If you have a compromised immune system let our staff know so we can make sure you safely receive services in our clinic.
- If you are bringing your child for an appointment, only one parent is able to attend. Please do not bring in other family members as this takes up space in the clinic that is needed for the staff and other clients.
- For our community living clients, those who are isolating or quarantining and/or those staying home to keep themselves or a loved one safe, Telehealth remains availabe and can be booked by phone or by email.
We have scheduled appointments with extra time available for cleaning so please check your scheduled appointment time! We are very grateful to be opening our doors and look forward to seeing you soon!